How do I Download Xfleet Driver app
Xfleet Driver is our new field driver or technician app that can be used by the field force to view daily routes and details and also to record specific job details such as quantities, notes, photos and signatures collected from customers.
Xfleet Driver app is available for download in the
- Phone-iOS: iOS 7 and up
- Phone-Android: Kitkat 4.4 and later
- Tablet-iOS: iOS 7 and up
- Tablet-Android: Kitkat 4.4 and later
Before you download the app, you’ll need login information including a username and password. Admins in the office can create login information. To learn more, visit - How do I create a driver.
Search and Download Xfleet Driver app on your iOS Device
- Tap the App Store icon from your mobile device.
- Tap the search icon in the navigation > search for Xfleet Driver
- Tap Get next to the Xfleet Driver icon > tap Install > enter your Apple ID password or Touch ID.
- Once downloaded, tap Open or tap the Xfleet Driver icon on your Home Screen to open.
Search and Download Xfleet Driver app on your Android Device
- Tap the Google Play icon from your mobile device.
- Tap the search field or icon > search for Xfleet Driver
- Tap Xfleet Driver > Install > follow the instructions to complete the download.
- Once downloaded, tap Open or locate the Xfleet Driver icon on your Home Screen to open.