Route Optimization: Setup
Routing lets you plot a route between any number of stops. Once you have defined the stops you want a driver to make, you can optimize the route and generate clear instructions for your drivers.
- Algorithm Constraints
Xfleet's route optimization algorithm considers:
• Depots / starting or ending point
• Delivery locations
• Time windows
• Driver schedules
• Fleet capacities (kg, mc3, pallets)
• Geographical map information for road speeds and restrictions
• Unloading time / general or set for each client
• Logical territories
• Custom Skills for client preferences, driver and vehicle capabilities
• Historical traffic data
RoutePlan can do the following, and much more:
Building new routes with 500 stops in 1 minute.
Resequencing existing routes with 100 stops in 3 seconds.
Dealing with big requests 20,000 stops with 250 vehicles in a single request.
Be a more effective delivery planner and without the busy work.