To create a vehicle:
1.Open the main menu and select the Vehicles option. The Vehicles list opens.
Click the + button on the List panel tool bar to create Vehicle. The Vehicle dialog box opens.
- Enter the relevant vehicle details under each tab in the Vehicle dialog box:
- Overview - Specify the basic information about the vehicle, including its Team, Zone (optionally), Driver, license plate, internal ID, Name
- Vehicle Cost and schedule (optionally) - Describe the vehicle's running costs and daily schedule.
- Vehicle specifications - Describe the vehicle type, its physical height and weight, and its hazmat load type.
- Capacity - Specify the vehicle's maximum load capacity per route (kg, mc2, pallets)
- Tags - Add specific tags for attributes that the vehicle possesses and that may be required by a route, for example weight scale, tall ladder or refrigeration capabilities.
- Special requirements - Add tags for requirements that the vehicle must possess for routes using this vehicle to build successfully
- Custom properties (fields) - Add your own customer - defined data fields to the vehicle, which are shown on the Vehicles list and can be used to sort the grid.